Games this weekend

Views: 1245 Posts: 30
Mexican
wrote on 24-May-22 22:59

Games this weekend?

 

anyone knows anything about the games this weekend.

 

looks like wph v Penno is the only game going ahead.

 

all the others have been bumped

to 6th August....

weird
wrote on 25-May-22 08:39

pretty early for them to have moved games

especially now thats its meant to be sunny the rest of the week

fields will probably be fine to play on by saturday yet theyve already cancelled them...

womens football
wrote on 25-May-22 09:56

Probably pushed to the bottom to allow the womens league to play.

 

lol

 

We laugh but you all know it's true

Disorganised
wrote on 25-May-22 12:38

Probably the most disorganised the association have ever been. Hang your heads in shame.

on fire.
wrote on 25-May-22 14:08

Started off on fire with plans pre weekend.

 

now looks like there is too much to do to keep up.

Denise Robinson
wrote on 26-May-22 11:33

Or Bradley Cooper has gone on maternity leave and Denise Robinson(Queen of womens football) has jumped in and done here best to destroy the mens comp.

 

 

 

 

Historian
wrote on 26-May-22 14:24

>>>Probably the most disorganised the association have ever been. Hang your heads in shame.


 

Your not wrong there.

 

Traditionally disorganised - way back Fatty's time/.

 

No difference now.

Rocket Pocket
wrote on 26-May-22 14:26

Let's see what they have planned for the Queen's BD long weekend/ 

Double headers or nothing.

Who’s your manager
wrote on 26-May-22 14:33

Rocket Pocket wrote:
------------------------------------------
>

>Let's see what they have planned for the Queen's BD long weekend/ 

>Double headers or nothing.


------------------------------------------
Are you dumb? Full rounds in PL and SL have been in the draw from the start

Ffs
wrote on 26-May-22 16:38

Yeah that's always been there.

 

couldn't replay this round on the Monday could we? We just cancel it to make someone's life easier....

Ffs
wrote on 27-May-22 07:16

Yeah that's always been there.

 

couldn't replay this round on the Monday could we? We just cancel it to make someone's life easier....

The joke it real
wrote on 27-May-22 07:20

I give up.

 

looks like nwsf only care about mac dragons betting pumped in the FFA cup and women's football.

 

has anyone checked their latest news. What a joke(6 articles about women's football) and an article about how proud they are that the spirit fc assistant first grade coach Luca  in making the 5th round of the FFA cup.

 

just a bunch of people jumping around and slapping each other on the ass

Bugger All
wrote on 27-May-22 08:08

The merge has done bugger all for the mens competitions and only benefited the womens. Hell, if someone didn't know any better and jumped on the NWSF website they'd probably think it was an all-womens association

Rocket Pocket
wrote on 27-May-22 08:43

Who’s your manager wrote:
------------------------------------------
>

>Rocket Pocket wrote:
------------------------------------------
>

>>Let's see what they have planned for the Queen's BD long weekend/ 

>>Double headers or nothing.

>
------------------------------------------
Are you dumb? Full rounds in PL and SL have been in the draw from the start


------------------------------------------

 

Your dumb - I am referring to the whole NWSF Assoc

The irony
wrote on 27-May-22 09:20

"YOUR" dumb lol

Women Only Association
wrote on 27-May-22 10:06

Bugger All wrote:
------------------------------------------
>

>The merge has done bugger all for the mens competitions and only benefited the womens. Hell, if someone didn't know any better and jumped on the NWSF website they'd probably think it was an all-womens association


------------------------------------------

 

AMEN -  Thankyou. I thought it was just what i was seeing.

The joke it real
wrote on 27-May-22 20:24

I give up.

 

looks like nwsf only care about mac dragons betting pumped in the FFA cup and women's football.

 

has anyone checked their latest news. What a joke(6 articles about women's football) and an article about how proud they are that the spirit fc assistant first grade coach Luca  in making the 5th round of the FFA cup.

 

just a bunch of people jumping around and slapping each other on the ass

Voice of reason
wrote on 28-May-22 07:23

> What a joke (6 articles about women's football) 

Why specifically is this bad? Perhaps you could re-evaluate some of your internal biases

Juice
wrote on 28-May-22 07:51

Voice of reason wrote:
------------------------------------------
>

>> What a joke (6 articles about women's football) 

>Why specifically is this bad? Perhaps you could re-evaluate some of your internal biases


------------------------------------------

Not to mention a little ignorance as the majority of the women's posts occurred in a week, in recognition of women in football through the nationwide initiative "Female Football Week". Steady on with bias claims lads. 

Lol
wrote on 28-May-22 08:50

Relax you Maradona's you play park football for an association.

carry on like you play some elite level of football.

If you were as good as you thought you were, you would be playing NPL at a minimum.

PL
wrote on 28-May-22 09:15

Voice of reason wrote:
------------------------------------------
>

>> What a joke (6 articles about women's football) 

>Why specifically is this bad? Perhaps you could re-evaluate some of your internal biases


------------------------------------------

 

Are we not a mutual association of both male and female genders?

If so, why are there 5 articles about women and 1 about mac dragons.

 

Cmon - all we ever hear about it females are disadvantaged for this or that and i'm not against females in sport, but can't we just give the norm a bit of lime light.

 

No wonder our PL is turning to shit.

Reg
wrote on 28-May-22 09:25

Lol wrote:
------------------------------------------
>

>Relax you Maradona's you play park football for an association.

>carry on like you play some elite level of football.

>If you were as good as you thought you were, you would be playing NPL at a minimum.


------------------------------------------

 

Some of us are over the politics of NPL.

Been there done that, cbf about their carry over scores, their salary caps bla bla.

Just want to play football with mates at a reasonable standard.

Lol
wrote on 28-May-22 12:27

Reg wrote:
------------------------------------------
>

>Lol wrote:
------------------------------------------
>

>>Relax you Maradona's you play park football for an association.

>>carry on like you play some elite level of football.

>>If you were as good as you thought you were, you would be playing NPL at a minimum.

>
------------------------------------------

>Some of us are over the politics of NPL.

>Been there done that, cbf about their carry over scores, their salary caps bla bla.

>Just want to play football with mates at a reasonable standard.


------------------------------------------

fair enough 

Too familiar
wrote on 28-May-22 22:02

Reg wrote:
------------------------------------------
>

>Lol wrote:
------------------------------------------
>

>>Relax you Maradona's you play park football for an association.

>>carry on like you play some elite level of football.

>>If you were as good as you thought you were, you would be playing NPL at a minimum.

>
------------------------------------------

>Some of us are over the politics of NPL.

>Been there done that, cbf about their carry over scores, their salary caps bla bla.

>Just want to play football with mates at a reasonable standard.


------------------------------------------

Sounds like someone who got cut first round of trials at 10 clubs last year and is now playing for Mac dragons

L
wrote on 30-May-22 06:46

Too familiar wrote:
------------------------------------------
>

>Reg wrote:
------------------------------------------
>

>>Lol wrote:
------------------------------------------
>

>>>Relax you Maradona's you play park football for an association.

>>>carry on like you play some elite level of football.

>>>If you were as good as you thought you were, you would be playing NPL at a minimum.

>>
------------------------------------------

>> 

>>Some of us are over the politics of NPL.

>>Been there done that, cbf about their carry over scores, their salary caps bla bla.

>>Just want to play football with mates at a reasonable standard.

>
------------------------------------------

>Sounds like someone who got cut first round of trials at 10 clubs last year and is now playing for Mac dragons


------------------------------------------

sounds like someone who lost to Mac Dragons... unluggyyyyyyyyyyyy

Voice of reason
wrote on 30-May-22 14:46

> i'm not against females in sport, but can't we just give the norm a bit of lime light.

 

Sheesh ... the association publishes a handful of articles on women's football and you're suddenly feeling like you need more attention? GMAFB  

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality sure feels like oppression

 

Reality
wrote on 30-May-22 16:59

Have you actually watched a womens football game in the NWSF?

 

Apart from it being an ok Perv, it's so bad.

 

The U16/1 boys are more exciting to watch.

Rolf
wrote on 30-May-22 17:43

Reality wrote:
------------------------------------------
>

>Have you actually watched a womens football game in the NWSF?

>Apart from it being an ok Perv, it's so bad.

>The U16/1 boys are more exciting to watch.


------------------------------------------
Youd rather perv on 16 yo boys?

Standard
wrote on 30-May-22 18:53

Football standard is equivalent to u16-18

 

 

True
wrote on 31-May-22 06:50

Standard wrote:
------------------------------------------
>

>Football standard is equivalent to u16-18


------------------------------------------
most of the girls playing PL are 18

Author:
Subject: