Grand Finals

Views: 2258 Posts: 31
SportsBet
wrote on 23-Aug-22 16:09

FIRST GRADE

West Penno $1.20

St. Andrews $4.50

 

RESERVE GRADE

West Penno $1.15

Epping Eastwood $4.80

Punter
wrote on 23-Aug-22 17:46

Well if Man U can beat Liverpool...

Dribbles
wrote on 23-Aug-22 23:04

SUPER LEAGUE

 

FIRST GRADE

St. Pats $1.30

Epping FC $4.20

 

RESERVE GRADE

Epping FC $1.45

St. Pats $3.95

 

Epping pffft
wrote on 24-Aug-22 06:49

Dribbles wrote:
------------------------------------------
>

>SUPER LEAGUE

>FIRST GRADE

>St. Pats $1.30

>Epping FC $4.20

>RESERVE GRADE

>Epping FC $1.45

>St. Pats $3.95


------------------------------------------
Wrong chat mate. Seriously nobody here cares

Care Factor
wrote on 24-Aug-22 08:21

Epping pffft wrote:
------------------------------------------
>

>Dribbles wrote:
------------------------------------------
>

>>SUPER LEAGUE

>> 

>>FIRST GRADE

>>St. Pats $1.30

>>Epping FC $4.20

>> 

>>RESERVE GRADE

>>Epping FC $1.45

>>St. Pats $3.95

>> 

>
------------------------------------------
Wrong chat mate. Seriously nobody here cares


------------------------------------------

 

Judging by the SL chat in this forum, no one cares full stop. Nothing posted in months

Stream?
wrote on 24-Aug-22 14:20

Can anyone confirm if there will be a stream for the finals?

watts
wrote on 24-Aug-22 14:58

>Can anyone confirm if there will be a stream for the finals?

 

There is a stream on the far side of Santa Rosa

duds
wrote on 27-Aug-22 15:37

No stream afaik, no idea why.

 

NWSF dont want to do anything to promote PL, comps going backwards fast...

Cameras broken
wrote on 27-Aug-22 15:38

duds wrote:
------------------------------------------
>

>No stream afaik, no idea why.

>NWSF dont want to do anything to promote PL, comps going backwards fast...


------------------------------------------

 

All finals were suppose to be filmed and we got told coming into the ground this morning that the cameras weren't working....

No sense
wrote on 27-Aug-22 17:41

Cameras broken wrote:
------------------------------------------
>

>duds wrote:
------------------------------------------
>

>>No stream afaik, no idea why.

>> 

>>NWSF dont want to do anything to promote PL, comps going backwards fast...

>
------------------------------------------

>All finals were suppose to be filmed and we got told coming into the ground this morning that the cameras weren't working....


------------------------------------------

How do individual clubs have the ability to film and live stream games but the association doesn't

 

I guess the wages are too high 

Too confident
wrote on 27-Aug-22 19:52

Hadn't lost a game all season

 

Hahahahahahahahahaha

 

Suck it lions 

Please
wrote on 27-Aug-22 20:03

Too confident wrote:
------------------------------------------
>

>Hadn't lost a game all season

>Hahahahahahahahahaha

>Suck it lions 


------------------------------------------
anyone know the FG score

Scores
wrote on 27-Aug-22 21:54

Reserves 3-2 EEW

1sts 3-1 WPH. Thoughts to the WPH player taken away in ambo after sickening head injury.

kenthurst keith
wrote on 28-Aug-22 00:06

kenthurst 3-1 kolts guess who the king of th hills are yet again you fat palookas come down and learn a thing or too 

Keeper
wrote on 28-Aug-22 03:58

Who played keeper for EEW? 
surely bumters 

Hi
wrote on 28-Aug-22 07:53

Keeper wrote:
------------------------------------------
>

>Who played keeper for EEW? 
surely bumters 


------------------------------------------
nah the other guy played gk 

Any recaps?
wrote on 28-Aug-22 11:31

Any recaps of how the games went for both finals?

kenthurst keith
wrote on 28-Aug-22 11:37

any recaps definetly not as much quality as the kenthurst final yesterday youre football is in slow mo compared too up in the hills

BirdWatcher
wrote on 28-Aug-22 11:42

It's a pity NWSF didn't organise for someone to video the game. You don't get a second chance at keeping a historical record 


I'm not from WPH or STA but was trying out a camera at the game. Here are 20 photos

https://flic.kr/s/aHBqjA4EJS

 

BirdWatcher

Covers
wrote on 28-Aug-22 12:25

Firstly, thanks again to Matt and the rest of the STA boys for running to Timmy's aid, he was cleared at the hospital and got released that night with a thumping headache. 

Well done EEW in ressies, they were definitely up for it and took their chances. I thought we had the best of the first half and went in 1-1 but they got the better of us in the 2nd half. Was a tough first loss of the season for the boys. 

Firsts we dominated the first half up 2-0 and came out and made it 3 through a bomb from Whitey. Sta pushed players forward and got one back just before the clash with Tim and the keeper. Play stopped for 30 mins whilst wait for the ambulance and after it resume the energy was low on both teams and it ended 3-1. 
Great effort from our boys taking the last 3 championships in a row, now onto champs of champs 

Yay
wrote on 28-Aug-22 12:26

I'm so happy the flaccids lost

 

Please
wrote on 28-Aug-22 12:31

Let's hope you play Kenthurst in champions and win to shut Keith up once and for all

Nerds 4 SL
wrote on 28-Aug-22 13:40

"Epping Eastwood played their first grade keeper!! Ohhh that's so typical" 

Good one you sooks. Cop that you dragon sooks and as always how good are the rangers!!

Good for him
wrote on 28-Aug-22 14:29

Hi wrote:
------------------------------------------
>

>Keeper wrote:
------------------------------------------
>

>>Who played keeper for EEW? 
surely bumters 

>
------------------------------------------
nah the other guy played gk 


------------------------------------------

Good for him, if anything it just shows he was good enough to have played last week.

 

Congrats to both big cats on your wins. Here's to next season

Please
wrote on 28-Aug-22 17:13

Let's hope you play Kenthurst in champions and win to shut Keith up once and for all

connor
wrote on 28-Aug-22 17:41

yay go the tiger scratch and claw boys

You are salty
wrote on 29-Aug-22 16:05

Good for him wrote:
------------------------------------------
>

>Hi wrote:
------------------------------------------
>

>>Keeper wrote:
------------------------------------------
>

>>>Who played keeper for EEW? 
surely bumters 

>>
------------------------------------------
nah the other guy played gk 

>
------------------------------------------

>Good for him, if anything it just shows he was good enough to have played last week.

> I'd imagine he'd have had a tough time keeping the sticks last week from Brisbane though

>Congrats to both big cats on your wins. Here's to next season


------------------------------------------

Extra salt
wrote on 29-Aug-22 20:40

looks like you can't even congratulate a team without being a accused of being salty lol season is over now lads enjoy the off-season 

Hype
wrote on 03-Sep-22 22:24

Who won the player of the match medals in the GF's?

Observer
wrote on 06-Sep-22 09:20

Don't know about ressies. If I had to guess it woulda been the EEW right winger/forward, he was instramental in a lot of their chances.

 

PL was one of the wph CB's, but don't know his name.

MOTM
wrote on 06-Sep-22 17:08

Ressies was Tigers striker - I think his name was Aaron Norved, apologies if I've got that wrong 

 

Firsts was Lions centre back Shane Campbell

 

Personally thought that was a couple of good choices

 

Author:
Subject: